Informative and helpful podcasts with subject matter experts to guide and assist Senior Entrepreneurs and Intergenerational Entrepreneurs start their business. Only looking to get back into the workforce, don’t worry, we have that covered too.
Our first podcast is introducing Wise-Seniors in Business during a podcast I did with Algonquin College. Click on the image below to listen.
Wise-Seniors in Business podcasts are broken down into three categories:
- Entrepreneurship – podcasts on topics related to starting your business
- Experience – Intergenerational entrepreneurship. Combining your work experience with a young startup is a winning combination.
- Employment – finding meaningful work, full or part time
Upcoming Podcasts include:
- Social Media – Lisa McKenzie
- Marketing – what is marketing and why it’s so important
- Sales – without sales you won’t have a business
- Business Plans
- Registering a domain name
- Websites – Jennifer McKinnon
- Where to look for a co-founder
- Getting back into the work force
- Facebook Ads – Danny Viega
- Storytelling – Mark Evans
- Leadership – Claude Haw
- Social Entrepreneurship – Marjorie Brans
This is just a sampling of what we will be covering. If you have suggestions on what you would like us to talk about, please drop us a line – firstname.lastname@example.org