Real World Entrepreneur Training (RWET) is available to organizations supporting entrepreneurship.
RWET is suitable for schools, small business centres, incubators and non-profit organizations offering programming or course materials to start-ups.
The following options are available:
Real World Entrepreneur Training
- The full 13 episodes with more than 7 hours of video content
- Downloadable take away notes
White Labelling – Real World Entrepreneur Training
- Brand all 13 episodes of Real World Entrepreneur Training with your own look and feel
- Available for the full 13 episodes with more than 7 hours of content
- Downloadable take away notes with your branding
Individual Episodes and Bundles
- An individual episode is the perfect way to start a discussion around a specific area of entrepreneurship. We will work with you to create a package that is suitable for your needs.
- Business Launch Solutions will customize course material to be used with Real World Entrepreneur Training.
Preview some of RWET content here
If you are interested in having Real World Entrepreneur Training as part of your entrepreneurial organization please contact Wendy Mayhew, either by phone, 613 838 4353 or email to start the discussion on how we can work together to help entrepreneurs around the world start their business and get to commercialization faster using this unique and interactive video series featuring real entrepreneurs as they go through the startup with the help of business experts.
Conditions will apply.